The centre is open
April to October, Monday to Friday 11.00hrs to 17.00hrs;
Weekends 13.30hrs to 17.30hrs.
Admission to Museum: Adults €6.00, Children €2.00
For further information & bookings contact:
Tel: +353 96 31809, Fax: +353 96 31885
The Mayo North Family Heritage Centre Ireland, situated on Enniscoe Country Estate, is dedicated to promoting the rich heritage of the region.
The centre is one of North Mayo's main attractions, incorporating:
- a family history research centre, affiliated to the Irish Family History Foundation (IFHF), offering a genealogical service to people tracing their ancestry in North Mayo;
- a museum displaying an impressive array of local farm and household artefacts;
- a forge and craft training centre dedicated to developing skills in ancient and traditional crafts;
- a tearoom serving beverages, light lunches and snacks;
- a shop, selling antique and contemporary collectables.